Full Job Description
PASS Overview: The support under PASS can be defined as integrated consulting services and integrated business program support. Such professional services, organized around identifying and pursuing available technological capabilities that TSA can apply to the TSA’s operational support environment, will improve the efficacy of TSA programs and projects. The services will assist in the successful facilitation of efforts to introduce and/or enhance technological products, services, systems, and capabilities.
Job Description: Grant Thornton is seeking a strategy consultant that is agile, results oriented and has a natural curiosity for solving problems. If you’re an outside-the-box thinker who enjoys exploring how strategy, business processes, and technology help shape the future of our clients’ organizations, then you may be the right fit for the role. As a strategy consultant on our team, you will engage with clients at the senior level to help them understand their organization and crystallize their goals. You will need to ask the right questions to draw out your client’s objectives and vision. As the strategy expert, you will identify and anticipate your client’s needs as you create their way forward, prepare and conduct business analyses, and study needs assessments, requirements analysis or definition, and cost or benefit analyses to align business systems, solutions, and initiatives. Finally, you will develop and analyze metrics, performance measurements, requirements, reports, and recommendations related to management, organizational structure, policies and procedures, and business systems. Work products must be clear and concise. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, working well under pressure, and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment. May be required to be onsite in the DC Metro area post COVID restrictions.
- Working with teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with overcoming challenges and obstacles
- Ability to solve complex problems with both traditional and out-of-the-box solutions
- Ability to conduct research and analysis of industry best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in these related areas of study: Business (e.g., Finance, Marketing, Org Behavior), Economics, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and Operations & Supply Chain
- 5+ years of related project support or management experience
- 3+ years experience performing strategy consultation for DHS or DoD
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Strong proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship indefinitely
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance if needed
- 5 years experience with DHS or TSA strategy consulting experience
- Current DHS or TSA suitability
- TS/SCI clearance
- MA, MS, or MBA degree
This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.