Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
Grand Rounds is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join its GTM Finance team. This is a highly visible position that will report directly to the GTM Finance Director. You will be critical in helping the team and company scale, primarily by collecting, standardizing, reporting, and analyzing our topline financial data. You will take ownership of our comprehensive top-line financial model and be responsible for building our short term and long-term Bookings, Revenue and CARR forecasts, as well as supporting our monthly and quarterly close processes. You will support our strategic planning process, working cross functionally with our GTM Operations, Sales and Customer Success organizations. You will also assist the broader FP&A team with its task of helping the company objectively allocate resources, guide strategic decisions with financial acumen and rigor, and communicate financials to the Board of Directors, executive management and investors.
- Own the monthly Bookings, Revenue and CARR forecasting process.
- Prepare and present monthly forecasts, drivers, and variance analysis. Continuously improving monthly forecast and variance analysis, leveraging and enhancing capabilities of existing tools and process improvements.
- Support scaling initiatives by standardizing, reporting, and analyzing our topline data. Utilize existing analytical and reporting tools (Lever, Anaplan, BoostUp etc.) to build automated topline reporting functionality.
- Own our top-line financial model in Anaplan with a vision of growing its capabilities to provide more detailed reporting and new business insights.
- Become a subject matter expert for all our topline metrics, with a focus towards understanding customer level detail, our key growth drivers and providing actionable insights to our leadership.
- Support our strategic and financial planning processes by working closely with FP&A and our GTM organization to set annual sales targets.
- Work on ad-hoc projects with GTM Operations and Product Marketing top prepare strategic analysis and presentations for sales leadership.
- Partner with accounting to understand customer level detail and drive improvements to our reporting capabilities.
- Prepare presentations for the Board of Directors, senior management and investors.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with various departments.
- A minimum of 5 years of related GTM Finance experience with an emphasis on top-line reporting, forecasting and analysis.
- Experience working in digital health, SaaS, investment banking, management consulting, or at a fast-growing startup is a plus.
- Be highly detail-oriented while still able to see the big picture.
- Strong financial acumen (e.g., a good understanding of financial statements, accounting, FP&A processes, etc.).
- Able to work effectively in ambiguity and possessing a positive, can-do attitude in approaching complex problems.
- Outstanding financial modeling skills is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess systems skills and experience, or have a strong desire to learn new systems.
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, finance, or another quantitative field.
- MBA is a plus.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.