Full Job Description
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Redwood City, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years relevant work experience in business strategy and operations, management consulting, sales operations, corporate strategy
- Experience leading cross-functional projects
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Experience in managing a team
- Knowledge of stakeholder management, influencing, and executive presentations
- Ability to structure analyses, visualize data, and synthesize implications
- Comfortable with data structures and data analytics; ability to deep-dive into models
- Excellent attention to detail and implications synthesis
About the job
The Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Revenue Programs team is responsible for driving global insights and recommendations that promote business growth for Google’s advertising business. The team leads the design, planning, and implementation of global business growth programs with cross-functional collaboration among sales leadership, marketing, product, and engineering. The team provides business critical insights to shape the engagement strategy of our global salesforce and ensure alignment of goals and execution. Team members are experts in business strategy and operations, are able to leverage data to validate/disprove hypotheses, yet highly pragmatic and results-oriented.
The Cross-Channel Acquisitions team focuses on setting growth strategies for GCS. We are focused on streamlining the customer journey of Google advertisers and helping set business strategy using data-driven insights and recommendations.
As a Program Manager for Cross-Channel Acquisitions, you will help develop the vision and strategy for our Acquisitions business. In this role, you’ll develop solutions to complex, ambiguous, and high-visibility business challenges. You’ll combine data analytics, problem solving skills, and thought leadership to drive improvements across the customer journey, while partnering with stakeholders in Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Product to ensure alignment and smooth execution. In this role, you’ll be integrating multiple perspectives, structuring the problem, and enabling decision-making through quantitative and qualitative assessments. In addition, you’ll act as a subject matter expert in pilot designs and impact measurement of change management initiatives that results from stakeholder alignment. You’ll be a trusted advisor to leaders across the organization and will also be a people manager to lead a small team.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product) to work on high priority business initiatives by leading the thinking, building alignment, and influencing decisions
- Own hypotheses to key strategic issues and be the main contributor to findings and solutions by partnering with peers to deliver data-driven insights and synthesize recommendations for executive decisions
- Identify pipeline of high impact cross-functional initiatives through discussions with stakeholders and prioritize engagement to drive tangible outcomes
- Update and inform leadership on the progress and proactively manage and navigate complex stakeholder landscape
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.