- Drives accountability to pricing and cost estimate standards in collaboration with Business Development and Solutions
- Engages in all the design / layout reviews to provide financial and economic considerations to improve the accuracy of the Solution Cost Model, as well as to mitigate financial exposure
- Develops commercial templates associated with approval of cost models, as well as templates associated with changes that impact the financial integrity of the project
- Reviews Contracts and legal documents to ensure that the defined commercial structure, terms and conditions, CAPEX, and budgets are accurate
- Guides the cross-functional work streams to protect the economics of new business from lead generation to steady state operations
- Generates the reporting of new business economics relative to plan, analyzes key drivers, issues, and opportunities
- Partners with workstreams to improve on the economics of new business until the account meets or exceeds steady state results
- Manages performance of key operational metrics for the business to measure growth, profitability, expense control and productivity
- Defines the Billing Process Package for the startup implementation, in accordance to the LSA contract and ensures accuracy of the WMS billing queries.
- Drives key financial decisions using analytical approaches and modeling
- Produces innovative, high value-added financial information to leadership for strategic decision making, as well as financial performance summaries, reports, and presentations
- Generates and implements recommendations to drive increasingly efficient and impactful processes to support the needs of the business
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance from a four year college or university; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Corporate Finance experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with building and interpreting complex models
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems preferred
- Experience with Hyperion Reporting Suite preferred
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. PowerPivot and SQL is a plus
- Ability to work in a highly collaborate environment
- Ability to read and interpret financial documents and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups or employees of organization
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry, and statistics
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations with minimal supervision
Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
 The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.