HEROES WORK HERE!
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A COMPANY WHERE YOU CAN BE A HERO TOO?
We deliver innovative, diagnostic solutions that improve the lives of patients and their families and are proud to be one of the heroic diagnostic companies that is in this fight against COVID-19.
As a member of GenMark’s team, you’ll get to be part of an organization where we embody our cultural beliefs in everything we do. The following is a glimpse of what our culture looks like and If you’d like to join us, we encourage you to apply as our company is growing!
- Go Big – We never settle and challenge what’s possible
- Win Together – We are one team with a shared purpose
- Own It – We step up, drive it, and deliver it
- Be Bold – We empower ourselves and others
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT GENMARK!
The Senior FP&A Analyst is a key member of the Financial Planning & Analysis group and will be responsible for financial consolidation, forecasting, analysis, and preparation of financial budgets while working closely with various business partners. Incumbent will work with stakeholders to develop business cases, minimize the costs of projects assigned, and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Drive consolidations and key processes for close, forecast and annual operating plan including calendar management, communication, templates, targets, hierarchy alignment and system tie outs.
- Support monthly and quarterly Corporate deliverables for various business reviews.
- Play major role in driving the annual AOP and LRP.
- Work closely with business partners to prepare consolidated financial reviews of actuals, forecasts and budgets and perform variance analysis to understand business implications.
- Develop and establish consistent reporting on key business financial performance across various functions. Maintain financial and operational KPI reports.
- Identify key cost reduction opportunities across various functions, assist identifying and mitigating risks.
- Assists in the implementation of critical business systems to meet company’s reporting requirements.
- Conduct analyses and provide decision support on ad-hoc projects and initiatives.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration; MBA preferred but not required
- Minimum 3-5 years of financial analysis for a life sciences or manufacturing company supporting operations/manufacturing
- An advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint user
- Ability to partner, collaborate and influence across a wide spectrum of functions
- Independent, self-starter, ability work autonomously
- Strong understanding of Financial Statements
- ROI analysis to support capital investment and cost reduction projects
- Budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning experience
- Problem solver, results oriented
GenMark’s ePlex true sample-to-answer system symbolizes the evolution of eSensor technology combined with digital microfluidics. ePlex offers unique solutions to address the most significant challenges facing clinical laboratories, while supporting hospital systems to deliver patient-centered, value-based care. ePlex streamlines the diagnostic workflow from physician order entry to the final test report, and is the only true sample-to-answer solution designed to improve patient care, reduce costs, and increase lab efficiency.
GenMark is headquartered in Carlsbad, California and maintains its European Operation in Zug, Switzerland.