Genesys is seeking talented individuals to join our team to grow a world class Enterprise B2B Marketplace solving some of the most strategic initiatives in one of the largest private B2B software companies. As a member of the AppFoundry team you will assist managing our AppFoundry partners and help them succeed in selling their applications on Genesys’ Enterprise Marketplace – AppFoundry. You will work closely together with the entire AppFoundry team, especially our partnership and developer enablement teams.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for representing Genesys and working with our partners to develop the marketplace and the success of our partners in our marketplace. You will ensure that you will manage your partners requirements, performance and success metrics to continue to develop a successful partner and Genesys marketplace. You will be required to promote, advocate and work with your partners across Genesys, ecosystem and our customers.
In your role as Business Development Manager you manage the success of a group of Genesys’ Technology and AppFoundry partners and drive their growth as part of the Genesys Ecosystem. You are obsessed with the success of our AppFoundry partners. As part of your role, you will be exposed to a variety of opportunities and challenges.
- Develop new ideas and methods for Partners to succeed in the Genesys ecosystem
- Develop verticalized solutions with the Partner ecosystem
- AppFoundry Partner Development and 3rd Party Product Management
- Manage new partner onboarding
- Contractual negotiations
- Connecting Genesys sales teams, & partners
- Host webinars with sales & partners
- Innovate inside the AppFoundry program and build together with us next generation enterprise Marketplace experiences
Qualifications/Skills Required and Preferred
- Education background in business administration, preferably an MBA
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing business partners
- Experience with cloud-based SaaS subscription services models is a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a virtual and intercontinental team-environment is a must
- Flexibility in working hours, across some global timezones
- Excellent communication skills (fluent English, written and spoken)
- Excellent teamwork skills are required
- Great experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Experience with business analytics tools such as Tableau is a plus
- Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning and innovative thinking
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done
You will be working in a global team with global partners.
You will be measured by the experience and success of our ecosystem partners and their success as defined by the revenue they generate and influence via the Enterprise Marketplace AppFoundry.
You have a creative and strategic mind, would like to work on a program in hyper-growth mode inside a mature company, love to communicate, can mix business and marketing and be part of developing a strategic business unit within Genesys.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys CloudTM, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics