Galderma, the world’s largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio of prescription medicines, aesthetics solutions and consumer care products. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com
The Associate Brand Manager, HCP Marketing is responsible for supporting the creation and execution of marketing communications for the Consumer Business portfolio of brands to the Professional audience. This position reports to the Associate Director of HCP Marketing and will collaborate with many different departments to execute marketing programs. This marketing role leverages creative, analytical and planning skills to drive awareness, trial and equity of our consumer brands with HCPs.
- Partners with the HCP Marketing team to develop and implement a professional marketing tactics to achieve national Dermatologist recommendations for use in marketing
- Assists with the development of all professional marketing assets in collaboration with Rx Sales Leadership, Rx Sales Training and the Promotional Review Committee (PRC)
- Leverages analytics and strong strategic thinking to deliver against brand objectives
- Evaluates and measures the performance of marketing tactics and helps make recommendations to optimize plans based on learnings
- Assists in agency management & project coordination (media, creative, KOL partnerships, PR)
- Oversees the HCP sample forecasting in partnership with Supply Chain and Finance to ensure budget and phasing is accurate
- Partners with Meetings team to provide direction for industry meetings; ensure all materials and samples are approved by PRC and Compliance
- Maintains a strong understanding of the industry and competitors; identify and translate market trends and market research to help create new ideas for professional pieces and communication
- Assists with timely VMS budget inputs and tracking
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university or equivalent in marketing or related field required;
- MBA strongly preferred
- Three (3) or more years of experience in a CPG Marketing Role or Healthcare Marketing Role required
- Ability to tie marketing objectives to overall performance metrics and/or ROI
- Knowledge of how to market products to drive revenue, including experience developing product positioning, consumer promotions and executing tactics according to plan
- Strong problem-solving abilities, analytical skills and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate with senior management, agency partners, retailers, sales teams and other internal marketing teams.
- Experience in project leadership in a cross-functional environment
- Self-starter and willing to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Extremely well-organized,
- Experience with data analysis and comfortable managing tactical/administrative needs of the marketing function
- Ability to be solution-oriented and have entrepreneurial aptitude to independently complete tasks and drive results
- Possess a can-do attitude, strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize numerous projects at one time
- Ability to develop internal relationships, demonstrate a team-building attitude and gain cross-functional/peer cooperation
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Travel is estimated at 20%
Other Important Information
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Job Reference: 203000243