$90,000 a year
Full Job Description
Financial Planning & Analysis
Financial Planning & Analysis
Starting Salary: 90K /YR+ DOE – Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50 year history of excellence. We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday time, traditional 401K and Roth investment options with discretionary employer contribution, annual bonus program (conditions apply), major Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex Plans, company paid Life Insurance, and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
The FP&A analyst will be spear-heading the Company’s annual budgeting process, operating plan, variance analysis and special projects while providing financial and strategic support to senior management including participation in preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, sales and segment reporting, and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a “U.S. person” as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
1. Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
2. Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
3. Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
4. Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
5. Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
6. Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
7. Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
8. Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
9. Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
10. Prepare presentations for Board of Directors and Executive Management Team
Strong collaborative and problem solving skills
Experience in manufacturing environment
Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in various departments and market segments
Understanding of theoretical accounting concepts
Effectively multi-task while managing deadlines and competing priorities
Knowledgeable of the 3 financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement) and how they interact/impact each other
Experience in multi-entity consolidation accounting
Experience with corporate acquisitions, sales, and due diligence
Experience in working with Prophix software
MBA and/or licensed CPA preferred
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
5 years experience in FP&A
Most of the day is spent sitting
This position must pass post offer Integrity, drug test, Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.