Who is Foodbuy?
We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions. We are the subsidiary to the 6th largest company in the world (Compass Group PLC), yet Foodbuy has the feel of a small entrepreneurial Company. We pride ourselves on our ability to source and provide a variety of products and services that help our customers more easily, and cost effectively, run their businesses. We work with clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Healthcare, Education, Entertainment, and Gaming industries, and of course we support Compass Group- which is the world’s largest contract food and support services provider.
We care about our associates, our clients, and our community. We think big, encourage innovation and debate, and seek out game changers. Our benefits and PTO offerings are strong. Our compensation packages are competitive. And we are constantly growing, and we want our associates’ careers to grow along with us. We have an open and modern work environment, believe in flexibility, and promote a collaborative open door environment.
Additionally, we follow a value system called FORT, which stands for Flexibility, Optimistic, Resourceful, and Transparent. FORT is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. It is how we behave and interact with our clients, business partners and fellow associates.
***Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.***
Foodbuy has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Manger opening to partner with the business to drive planning, analysis, and overall decision support.
- Partner with leadership to provide the financial reporting and analysis necessary for them to accomplish their business objectives and serve as the key contact for Sector Finance support
- Create monthly reporting, including responsibility for monthly close reconciliation as well as monthly flash, budgeting, long range planning and forecasting, results variance analysis, and analytical projects
- Track and report on purchasing initiatives and present results to Sector Finance
- Develop strong relationship with Sector Finance and Account Management to fully understand sector’s business model in order to more accurately create rolling forecasts
- Work with Operations and Procurement to understand financial impact of manufacturer and distributor changes (the Income by Supplier)
- Streamline and implement automated processes and/or process efficiencies to increase accuracy, efficiency or effectiveness of daily activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of related experience in financial planning, budgeting, or similar work
- Bachelor’s degree required – Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business; CPA or MBA Preferred
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Access – experience with powerBI a plus
- SAP, Hyperion Planning/Essbase experience is a plus
- Proven track record of creating robust analysis that translates into business decisions
- Basic financial modeling skills strongly desired
- Detail oriented – able to validate the accuracy of one’s own deliverables
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong team player with a collaborative attitude and ability to work cross functionally
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple tasks and to prioritize in a fast paced, very high-growth environment
Apply to Foodbuy today!
Foodbuy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Foodbuy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 922048