At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity, employees work in an environment where they can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide have helped fund a century of growth and enables you to make important credit judgments with confidence.
Fitch is seeking an Associate Director – Structured Finance reporting to the Regional Group Head for the North American Structured Finance group. The ideal candidate is someone who:
Will be able to assist the Regional Group Head in:
- Managing administrative support across the department
- Gathering and maintaining business performance and productivity metrics
- Coordinating the initiatives, rollout and transition of non-analytical functions to the middle office
- Assisting in talent management initiatives, recruiting processes, and headcount planning, including facilitating the onboarding of new hires
- Incorporate policies and procedures into department workflow
- Prepare materials and presentations for conferences and meetings
- Execute expense management activities including review of staff T&E expense
- Identify opportunities to optimize costs, propose initiatives and lead creation of direct expense plans in partnership with internal functions and teams
- Assist in compliance and regulatory inquiries
Has a strong pattern of leadership and the ability to proactively and successfully interact with various stakeholders, both within and outside of the organization;
Has some knowledge of and a keen interest in learning more about Structured Finance asset classes;
Has strong process and project management skills
Has a professional background in capital markets who has worked in a business unit management capacity
Fitch is a team-oriented work environment, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as is a high productivity work-ethic and results oriented mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum, MBA or other advanced degree a plus;
- 5+ years relevant experience, some knowledge of Structured Finance asset classes a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team, complex projects and processes
- Proven ability to work in high-pressure environments
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven strategic planning and presentation skills
- Consistently develop and maintain effective work relationships
- Proven ability to conduct research/analysis and organize findings
- Strong expertise in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills
- Ability to shift fluidly between multiple projects as priorities change;
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented environment.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.