At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story—and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
The Financial Advisor Associate supports the Advisor Led advisory teams with daily customer servicing needs for long term planning needs. A Financial Advisor Associate will work closely with the primary relationship manager to support the delivery of advice, guidance and solutions to individuals to create and maintain financial wellbeing around their long term life goals. The Financial Advisor Associate will support Advisory teams for customers with basic to comprehensive investment needs.
Job Specific Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
Manage the daily servicing needs for an assigned customer portfolio in order to support the Advisory team in identifying customer needs and delivering solutions.
Anticipate customer needs, recognize opportunities and recommend appropriate Wealth Management services to the primary Relationship Manager/Advisor.
Assure relationship profitability by monitoring service levels, fee revenue, and the assessment of additional fees for services rendered.
Prepare and maintain appropriate documentation for transactions ensuring completeness
Monitor all account activity by reviewing and validating daily transactions. Maintain documentation of all client contacts, written and verbal to confirm client discussions and actions.
Monitor portfolio of accounts, notify Advisor of outstanding balances and anticipated cash needed for possible investment and cash requirements for asset purchases, distributions and expense payments, reconcile account cash balances and prepare account status reports.
Coordinate with Advisor to conduct annual reviews with awareness of the administrative risk associated with account administration. Monitor and resolve outstanding items in collaboration with Advisor.
Meet regularly with Advisors to review portfolio of accounts and plan all administrative actions necessary to provide an exceptional delivery of customer service.
Apply functional and technical knowledge to solve a customer’s basic to complex problem using sound analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
Engage internal or external resources when necessary to serve a customer’s more complex needs.
Properly execute transactions in a timely manner.
Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive and collaborative working relationships.
Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, and FINRA / SEC regulations, and the bank’s BSA/AML Program, as applicable to all job duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-3+ years of experience in the investment or financial services industry.
- Working knowledge of all standard concepts and procedures with area of expertise.
- Excellent orientation to detail. Able to review documents or information with accuracy for errors or omissions.
- Ability to deliver clear, articulate and concise messages, both verbally and orally.
- Ability to create written documentation in various formats and styles to meet the needs of the audience. Demonstrated proficiency in writing and able to develop presentation, documents or standard reports that are clear and understood.
- Ability to identify problems, research underlying contributing factors and evaluate appropriate solutions.
- Ability to identify areas where efficiency and process improvement are needed.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively within a team environment.
- Ability to listen attentively to customer’s needs to best deliver a comprehensive solution for the customer.
- Understands and contributes to intended customer experience of helpful, easy and personal.
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or Series 63 & 65) registrations.
- State Life, Accident & Health and Variable Contract insurance licenses.
- Certifications or degrees such as a CRPC, CFP, CPA, CFA, CWS, CTFA, CFM or MBA, JD or ability to earn accreditation
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.