Company: FedEx Corporate
Job Title: Manager Strategic Finance
Job Requisition Number: RC331780
Pay Type: Exempt
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
- To plan, organize, direct and control forecasting of the fiscal year financial condition of FedEx Corporation and its operating subsidiaries and strategic business planning efforts. To communicate forecasts and analyses of results to executive management and the board of directors so as to achieve superior financial returns to shareholders. To provide financial analysis support for competitive strategy, operations analysis, and other special projects. To prepare the annual corporate business plan and annual long range outlook with long-term EPS growth targets and to review capital authorization requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in business administration, economics or other quantitative discipline. MBA preferred.
- At least five years financial or statistical analysis using advanced modeling techniques.
- Proven leadership ability with strong planning, organizing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communications, presentation, and analytical skills.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience Considered a Plus:
- Experience with analytical or strategic support for operations or engineering at a FedEx operating company would be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and convey financial insights to senior management.
- Strong project management skillset with experience leading cross-functional project team.
- This position is in Memphis, Tennessee. Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs.
- Upload current copy of Resume (Microsoft Word or PDF) and answer job screening questions to apply by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on February 26, 2021.
FedEx Corporate is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Corporate will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.