The Manager of Fairview Range Billing Service is responsible for leading and directing the roles of the Billing Service including planning, financial management, human resources, compliance, and strategic growth, additional functions as needed.
- Develops and implements department specific orientation/education/competency programs.
- Communicates clear, concise expectations and demonstrates accountability for employee performance by coaching, mentoring, and initiating disciplinary action when appropriate.
- Ensures unit activities are conducted in compliance with regulatory requirement and organizational policies.
- Demonstrates resource utilization which supports delivery of quality services in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Actively participates in quality improvement activities by demonstrating knowledge of organizational and departmental quality measures, instituting actions to reach desired benchmarks, and understanding the financial rewards or penalties associated with the outcomes.
- Competent in operating, project and capital budgeting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance/accounting (or related field).
- 3-5 years of management/leadership experience preferred