Esse Health is the largest independent physician practice in the St. Louis Metropolitan area with over 115 physicians, in 45 locations, serving nearly 130,000 patients. We are leading the health care community by placing patients and their physicians at the center of health decisions. Esse Health is more than a healthcare provider – it’s a place where medicine is a calling and not just a profession. It’s a team of extraordinary medical professionals with the latest ideas for keeping patients healthier.
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Financial Analyst to work out of our Central Business Office located in Creve Coeur!
The Senior Financial Analyst performs a dual role, supporting both the Quality Delivery Oversight Committee (QDOC) and the Finance. This role will spend approximately 50% of the time supporting Finance, and 50% of the time working and supporting the QDOC and Medicare Advantage Contract areas.
To support Finance, the primary functions will be to perform complex financial analysis to drive key business decisions along with providing support to the Director of Fin Plan/Analysis in the areas of Fee-For-Service (FFS) contracting, forecasting, and financial planning. Position will fully utilize analytical skills in the area of process development, interpretation, implementation, of financial processes. Special projects as assigned.
The support of the QDOC and Medicare Advantage Contract areas, the primary functions will be to analyze the performance of the Medicare Advantage contracts on a monthly basis, providing reporting to the QDOC on Revenue and Claims PMPM, estimated contract performance, and individual provider performance. Other duties will include the analysis of specialty cost areas to identify most efficient sites of care, and provider specific performance analysis.
- MBA with a concentration in finance.
- CPA a plus but not required.
- Three to five years of experience.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, problem-solver with highly quantitative skills, as well as communication and team management skills.
- Expert in Excel and data mining.
- Experience in utilizing forecasting/budgeting applications and/or associated Excel modeling. SQL based query language a plus.
- The ability to extract and analyze data, patterns, and related trends is needed, with the subsequent ability to synthesize the data into information consumable by senior business leaders.
Physical Requirements: There are no special physical requirements for this position.
To learn more about what it’s like to be an Esse employee, please visit our social media pages on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn! Search “Essehealthbenefitsu”.
Benefit highlights & more!
- Multiple medical coverage benefits
- Generous PTO policy + 8 paid holidays
- 401k match + profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program