Erie Family Health Centers is looking for a dedicated, organized, strategic leader like you to become Erie’s Operations Business Manager. The Operations Business Manager supports and leads business and operations initiatives throughout the organization along with guiding the project management and analyses to support strategic opportunity exploration and core business operations.
- Serves as a direct resource for the Senior Operations Teams
- Recommends process improvements and changes to support opportunities for linkages (apply LEAN methodology)
- Leads or participates in key cross-organizational projects as assigned in support of senior management and business processes, address issues and opportunities in a creative, effective, and strategic manner
- Creates and develops financial proformas and analyzes new and existing initiatives including: capital, operational, financial, with guidance from the senior operations team
- Applies rigorous analytical skills and persuasive leadership skills to projects
- Engages in leadership activities and special projects as assigned.
- Master’s degree preferred in either business administration, healthcare administration, or similar
- 3-5 years’ experience in operations, consulting, or finance (preferably in healthcare)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with demonstrated ability to write in different forms (i.e. correspondence, briefings, position papers, speeches, etc.)
- Strong analytic skills, sound judgment, high degree of flexibility and the ability to manage multiple, changing priorities
- Excellent computer skills in terms of analysis, presentation, and research