Full Job Description
Linden Ponds by Erickson Senior Living
Linden Ponds is a beautiful 108-acre continuing care retirement community located just 24 miles from Boston on the South Shore in Hingham, Massachusetts. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
The Community Financial Analyst helps to establish and maintain comprehensive internal controls, perform review and analysis of financial reports, support the financial needs of operations, and assist in identifying and resolving business and enterprise risks. This position also assists in establishing policies and procedures for financial operations and overseeing the accurate billing and collecting of accounts receivable for the Community.
How you will make an impact:
- Work with managers of Community departments to develop and prepare budgets.
- Assist in the establishment of policies and procedures that ensure adequacy of internal controls.
- Perform special financial analysis to highlight business opportunities/issues and recommend solutions to enhance Community performance.
- Oversees the Move-Out Process and Refund of Entrance Deposits.
- Review and analyze financials, including budget and actual variance analysis
- Works with the department heads to review and analyze departmental financial results.
- Complete monthly internal financial statements for management. Effectively highlight critical issues, risks (including business and enterprise risks), trends, and opportunities.
What we offer:
- A “career for life” approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
What you will need:
- High School diploma or GED required. Some college preferred. One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. BS/BA in Accounting/Business is required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related/similar indust is required.
- Experience within an ERP system is preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- MBA/CPA a plus.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.