Cor Partners is seeking a skilled and motivated financial analyst who is tech savvy (having the ability to build financial reports and advanced skills to manipulate data), has a good working knowledge of US GAAP and related technical accounting, has experience with process improvement and enjoys working on continuous improvement projects in a fast-paced environment.
This role will support the Company’s financial reporting function, assist in the Company’s annual financial audit process, and help coordinate the annual budget process. This position will report to the VP Corporate Controller and work from the Company’s headquarters in Atlanta, GA. This role will also interact heavily with the VP Corporate Finance. Other interactions include the Company’s broader finance organization in the divisions, the tax and accounting departments of our parent company, Barry-Wehmiller, as well as operational leaders, our investor group, auditors, and others.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Financial Reporting
- Support the monthly consolidation process ensuring timely, accurate, and complete financial and management reporting for Cor Partner’s senior leadership team, investors, parent company, bank and regulatory filings.
- Build out new reports, as needed.
- Verify monthly data is properly recorded including review of reporting, rollfowards, elimination of intercompany transactions, minority interests etc.
- Support the accounting for equity and shareholders notes and interest payments including calculation of interest payments and initiation of principal and interest payments.
- Develop and maintain process documentation.
- Perform System Administration duties related to OneStream application (Financial Consolidation and Reporting; Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning; Financial Reporting and Analysis cloud-based software) including maintenance of the system, onboarding new users, supporting implementation of new features, building out new reports and forms, troubleshooting errors from end users, manage security roles and controls, calculate and update system fx rates, and document processes.
- Special Projects: Assist with special projects related to business ventures, vendor relations/agreements, entity-wide programs, and initiatives including systems upgrades, OneStream roadmap, Business Transformation Initiatives, integration of acquisitions etc.
- Financial Analysis
- Assist with coordination and preparation of monthly FP&A reports:
- Dashboard metrics reporting to shareholder
- Catastrophe revenue tracking – coordinated across segments
- Preliminary monthly results tracking (EBITDA flash)
- Assist with group level budget coordination and consolidation:
- Coordination of certain consolidated budget reporting including amortization, stock option expense, depreciation, interest, and capital expenditures
- Assist with bank budget reporting requirement
- Assist with tracking group level performance metrics for incentives payouts
- Policy Compliance
- Complete first drafts of quarterly Bank reporting.
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of accounting policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure financial statements are in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and regulatory filings.
- Assist with research, implementation and communication of new technical accounting pronouncements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA highly preferred.
- At least three years of relevant accounting experience including consolidations, implementation of new technology, and demonstrated understanding of process improvement. Ideally, a mix of public and private experience.
- Knowledge of US accounting principles and practices.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and consolidation systems.
- Skilled in the use of internet for business research purposes; sound written and oral business communication skills, including formatting and preparation of memoranda, letters, and reports.
- Effective at time management, prioritization, and organizing skills; excellent interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving skills; demonstrates teamwork, compassion, and respect toward others.
- Professional services industry experience preferred.
- OneStream or Hyperion experience preferred.
- Lean / Six Sigma, a plus.
Not ready to Apply?