Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for an ambitious, highly analytical Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance & Analytics team. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for multiple facets of the financial close, forecast and reporting process. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you will provide key insights into monthly financial results, drive analysis to support our strategic business objectives and implement process improvement.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will use your skills to:
- Generate recurring financial reporting, analysis and key metrics for senior management and regional leadership
- Actively participate in the month-end financial close process to ensure the accuracy and completeness of our financial results
- Analyze and report on financial statement and key metric variances to forecast, budget and prior periods
- Own, operate and implement improvements to the financial forecast model
- Contribute to the mid-month, quarterly and annual forecast process
- Serve as point of contact for company-wide objectives and key results (OKR) updates and tracking
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implementing reporting efficiencies
- Partner with stakeholders on ad-hoc analysis and reporting
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you’ll come to Endpoint with:
- 5+ years in financial planning and analysis
- Bachelors in finance, accounting, economics, or related quantitative field
- Advanced Excel knowledge required
- Experience leveraging a business intelligence platform (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Highly analytical skills with a desire to tackle complex and ambiguous problems
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems and data analysis
- An adaptable, self-motivated, naturally curious and coachable mindset
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Willingness to take on challenging, ad hoc special projects and analysis, as needed
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced startup culture
- MBA preferred
- Start-up technology company experience preferred
Why work at Endpoint:
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits – Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and team lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.