Responsible for supporting Elevate Product P&L forecasting, financial modeling, and credit risk forecasting. The candidate will also assist with diagnosing business opportunities and developing strategic initiatives to improve the financial performance of the company. In addition, the successful candidate must enjoy digging into data and possessing the ability to interpret and communicate business implications derived from analyzing the data. We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized, highly analytical individual that is highly-skilled in Excel and can work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop vintage loan models to more accurately forecast revenue and loan losses
- Maintain P&L financial portfolio models, supporting Finance and Accounting’s corporate forecasting
- Work closely with Credit Risk and Marketing Acquisitions to guide business direction
- Support account management team with financial analysis to maximizes lifetime value of Elevate product lifecycles
- Support the development of customer segmentation and growth strategy by segment including pricing, progression, under-writing, and marketing strategies.
- Diagnose business improvement opportunities and translate insights into initiatives that improve the business
- Implement assigned initiatives and track progress to ensure goals are met
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, economics or math required
- CPA certificate or MBA required
- SQL or SAS (Statistical Analytical Software) skills, with ability to conduct extensive data research and manipulation of large datasets required
- 4+ years of experience in finance or consulting work
- Financial services industry and/or consulting experience preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand, build, and modify complex financial models.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to adapt to changing requests and requirements.
- Strong computer/systems skills. Ability to utilize standard software applications to include MS Office suite with heavy emphasis on Excel.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
Licenses & Certifications