Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
Purpose of Position-
The primary responsibility of the Senior Financial Analyst, International will be to provide in-depth and insightful analytical support for the Dunkin’ Brands International business with focus on the financial planning and analysis of the annual Budget, Long Range Plan, forecasts and monthly actual results. The individual will be looked upon as a key business partner of the International field team and be responsible for special ad-hoc projects requiring analytical, presentation, and leadership skills. In this position, the Senior Analyst will perform financial modeling and analysis to track, forecast and report sales/revenue and expenses, ultimately ensuring accurate reporting to Dunkin’ Leadership; own processes, work independently and contribute to overall team success; support various groups within the organization including, but not limited to: Marketing, Operations, Development and various Corporate Services segments.
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Support all aspects of the annual budget and monthly financial forecasting and month end close processes for the International Dunkin’ and Baskin-Robbins business unit, including consolidation, analysis and preparation of reporting packages, and completion of comprehensive presentation decks
- Perform variance analysis and effectively communicate business results, trends, risks and opportunities to Senior Management. Work as part of a team to deliver best-in-class, Board of Director level financial reporting package on a monthly and annual basis
- Manage relationships with the International field team, and provide regular support and analysis, including Regional Scorecards, Product Mix and Local Sales analyses and other Ad-hoc financial support as necessary
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to self-motivate and follow through on in-depth financial analysis without direct day-to-day supervision is key to this role. Candidate must possess the ability to independently problem-solve and to provide meaningful and value-added business specific recommendations
- Ability to influence and streamline processes and educate cross functional partners on financial ramifications at all levels of operational execution is critical to the success of this role
- Independently research and act upon information, while identifying areas for efficiency and implementing financial planning best practices
- Continually refine and improve processes and models to meet the needs to the business and improve efficiencies in the group
- Continuously learn and gain an understanding of the Dunkin’ Brands International business model
What You’ll Need-
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Finance or Economics, minimum of 4+ years of progressive finance experience and relevant work experience in Corporate Finance (MBA preferred but not required)
- The ability to effectively mine data and draw relevant results on business performance, but more importantly be able to provide recommendations for improvement or business change
- Solid knowledge of P&L and Balance Sheet relationship and management, and strong understanding of key financial principles is required for this role; will require working closely with accounting team to ensure complete and accurate P&L Results
- Financial Modeling and strong analytical skills required
- Ability to effectively multi-task projects with competing priorities; make decisions under pressure and work under tight deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to anticipate issues and proactively provide creative solutions
- Highly proficient in MS-Office, specifically with respect to Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase / Smartview, Oracle Applications, including Business Intelligence (BI) a strong plus