Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Disputes and Investigations practice provides industry and technical insights to win disputes related to contractual, fiduciary or related obligations and prepares expert analysis to help clients understand, prevent and manage fraud.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
A Senior Associate in Duff & Phelps’ Intellectual Property Services practice will work in teams on valuation, strategy, and licensing engagements with multinational companies and legal counsel across various industries. The engagements primarily relate to damages quantification and expert testimony in complex commercial disputes including, primarily, intellectual property litigation (i.e., patent infringement, trademark infringement, trade secret misappropriation, and copyright infringing), breach of contract, and potentially others.
- Work in teams to develop and/or evaluate damages claims and calculations
- Create cash flow analysis, business valuations, and other financial models
- Draft internal and external communications, including client proposals and expert reports
- Review, organize, and analyze case documentation, testimony, court filings, and the identification of relevant information utilized for analyses
- Conduct company, industry, and case-specific research including technical, economic, accounting and/or market research to support analyses
- Apply tools of economic analyses to policy-related issues
- Provide strong verbal and written communication with attention to detail
- Minimum of two years of relevant professional experience in accounting, finance, or economics. Litigation consulting, forensic accounting, fraud investigation, professional/public accounting experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics. Designations a plus (i.e., CPA, CFA, ASA, MBA).
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.