Dimensional’s Investment Solutions Group (ISG) acts as a source of specialized investment knowledge that delivers thought leadership, education and analysis to our clients through face-to-face interactions and compelling, informative content.
The investment communications team acts as an information hub and driver of operational efficiency across the Investment Solutions Group. They consolidate investment knowledge and communication priorities from across the investment team and help deploy it at scale across the organization to meet client needs and support internal training.
- Identify opportunities for scale and efficiency in content deployment processes, gain buy-in from key stakeholders, and execute changes with limited direction.
- Lead collaborative efforts across internal teams including Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Research and Investment Analytics and Data to keep functional groups aligned across multiple projects.
- Manage quarterly and annual marketing schedule by maintaining detailed timelines, ensuring all parties coordinate and driving improvements throughout the process.
- Manage annual regulatory reporting and board meeting deliverables by maintaining detailed timelines, ensuring all parties coordinate and meet deadlines.
- Contribute and help develop reporting on content and activities within the Investment Solutions Group. Recommend useful views of the data for actionable insights.
- Develop a deep understanding of our content including slides, blogs, and papers. Use this knowledge to connect the dots and anticipate how changes to our content may have multiple impacts across materials.
- Partner with teams within the Investment Solutions Group including Thought Leadership, Product Management, Equity and Fixed Income Portfolio Strategists, and Portfolio Consulting to improve processes.
- Work closely with Marketing teams to improve processes and contribute to content governance and management of slides including data updates and timelines to update and review.
- Work closely with Legal and Compliance to understand requirements around our content and proactively ensure materials meet standards across global jurisdictions. Work with Legal and Compliance to improve processes and standardize materials.
- Work closely with IT to communicate needs across the Investment Solutions Group and work closely with IT to develop solutions to complex content and operational processes.
- Support ad-hoc projects and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree required, an MBA and/or CFA are preferred. At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong organization skills, self-motivation, intellectual curiosity, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Organized and able to balance many projects at once. Utilized tools and systems to keep project artifacts current and detailed.
- Motivated to self-teach skills and apply learned knowledge to applicable tasks.
- Outstanding logic, analysis, and problem-solving skills combined with an ability to see the big picture while remaining detail focused.
- Strong understanding of the asset management industry and capital markets preferred.
- Experience working with large data sets preferred.
- Knowledge of databases and query language (SQL) preferred.
- Eager to learn and responsive to constructive feedback and guidance.
- Ability to resolve problems effectively and exercise independent judgement.
- Adept at juggling numerous projects and managing multiple stakeholders while meeting deadlines and maintaining attention to detail
Please submit resume and cover letter with your application materials.
Dimensional offers a variety of programs to help take care of you, your family, and your career, including comprehensive benefits, educational initiatives, and special celebrations of our history, culture, and growth.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees during COVID-19, the majority of Dimensional’s employees are currently working remotely. Firm leadership evaluates the situation on an ongoing basis as to when employees could return to our corporate offices.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.