Job Description :
Role Title: Commercial Finance Manager
Manager: Commercial Finance Director
HRBP: Karina Delgado
Job Title: Commercial Finance Manager
Job family: Finance Business Partner
- Commercial Finance business partner roles provide valuable guidance and support to the Commercial (Marketing and Sales) organization. Finance business partners own the performance agenda including delivery of all financial metrics and ensuring a robust control and risk management environment.
- They are pro-active members of their business management teams, providing financial leadership to challenge and influence the organization in order to drive value from strategic to operational decision making and execution. They bring insight and rigor across the end to end business performance agenda.
- They leverage global finance processes, standards, teams, systems and data to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- To partner with business units and functions to drive business performance through the provision of financial / commercial expertise and insights and to own the delivery of financial targets within an effective control environment.
- Deliver all metrics of the financial plan including, P&L, cash delivery and balance sheet for their area of responsibility
- Deliver a robust governance and control environment and an effective risk management agenda for the area of the business being partnered.
- Provide support in formulating business strategy and converting strategies into annual operating plans with recommended resource allocation.
- Support the performance management process to ensure delivery of all metrics. This includes gap identification, appraisal and approval of measures to improve performance outcomes.
- Identify all critical business opportunities, risks and initiatives and provide best practice financial analysis and insights to support decision making.
- Identify opportunities to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness of all finance activities.
- Strong working relationship required with all key business leaders including Commercial, Supply, Marketing, Innovation and other parts of Finance.
- Act as trusted business advisor to all members of the business area being supported in order to challenge and support the business to improve overall performance
- Strong relationships with Shared Services to drive efficiency and effectiveness in all our core processes
- Where appropriate relationships with global Finance functions including Tax/Treasury/GAR/Group FP&R
QUALIFCATIONS AND EXPERIENCED REQUIRED:
- Degree educated with relevant professional qualification (CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/MBA) – not necessarily a qualified accountant
- 5+ years of experience in an global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment and demonstrating commercial acumen
CRITICAL FINANCE CAPABILITIES:
- Support decision making
- Business performance management
- Internal control
- Accounting principles
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :