CSS Industries, Inc. is now part of IG Design Group Americas! Design Group Americas is the world’s largest gift packaging company, producing paper, décor, creative play and dated good products for millions of customers throughout the United States and beyond. We transform paper and a whole lot more into products that help the world celebrate life’s special occasions. We are proud to serve the best retailers around the globe with a complete end-to-end service from design to distribution.
We are seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join our team! This position can be a remote role with occasional time spent in an office location. The position can be based out of our Moosic, PA or our Atlanta, GA office. The Moosic, PA office is roughly an hour and a half from the Lehigh Valley area making this an ideal location for candidates willing to be in the office occasionally but work remotely the majority of the time. Someone in a Senior Financial Analyst role looking for the next step would be a good fit for this position.
What can we offer you?
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and impact the Company,
- a fun work environment allowing your creativity to flourish and thrive,
- a comprehensive employee benefits package,
- and so much more.
- Oversee the scheduling and management of the company’s forecasting cycles (Quarterly Commit/Annual Budget) working with Senior Management to ensure that the forecasts are challenging yet achievable, and to monitor performance against them.
- Develop and present monthly financial reviews and establish a quarterly financial review to senior management.
- Stay actively informed to effectively track major business happenings for inclusion in forecasts or to be called out as a risk or opportunity.
- Establish effective metrics, safeguards, and reviews to better manage the company’s hiring and headcount expenses.
- Drive financial best practices and standard assumptions across all business areas.
- Develop and document replicable processes in order to standardize deliverables and enable more time for analysis of trends instead of data mining.
- Establish appropriate KPIs to enable better understanding of business impacts of operational decisions and to make recommendations to senior management.
- Support ad-hoc requests from management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA/MBA a plus
- Minimum of 5 years financial accounting and analysis experience and demonstrated understanding of general accounting knowledge in a business environment
- Hands on experience with accounting, financial analysis, forecasting and financial reporting
- Strongly proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office, and financial software applications (ERP and consolidation software)
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in handling change management with a demonstrated ability to establish sound procedures and improve existing processes
- Experience in manufacturing, seasonal and/or international imports business preferred
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to travel when necessary
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.