Senior Consultant, Treasury Technology Kyriba
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
Our Treasury Practice
Our Risk and Financial Advisory practice solves our clients’ most complex issues and helps drive transformative changes to their treasury, trading and risk management organizations. We support our client’s with advice related to physical market challenges by delivering risk advisory, technical accounting, quantitative analysis, technology and operational advisory services. Specifically, our consulting projects include risk assessment and solution implementation for business strategies and policies, business processes, organization structure, risk modeling, management reporting and treasury, trading and risk systems. We help clients draw the necessary information from the capital markets, their customers, regulators and other sources, analyze the information across risk classes, and report the information to managers in an efficient but secure format to facilitate tactical and strategic decision making.
Our professionals bring extensive experience in risk management, trading, treasury, investment management, operations, accounting, taxation, asset securitization, technology strategies/implementations, and management consulting to each assignment.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced treasury transformation and treasury technology senior consultant to join our Treasury practice to help drive growth and manage delivery teams, bring subject matter expertise around Treasury strategies, processes, organizational transformation and implementation of treasury management system to our consulting services. Our delivery of services focuses on treasury and risk management strategies, M&A, treasury transformations and treasury technology solution delivery. This position will focus on business opportunities, growing the practice and strengthening the existing client relations through advisory services, solution design and delivery. The position provides excellent opportunity for:
- Define, plan and execute treasury transformation enabled by treasury management systems that support cash and liquidity management, trade management, hedge management& accounting, and financial risk management
- Lead, develop teams that deliver technology transformations services to Fortune 500 corporations including treasury IT strategy, bank connectivity strategies (e.g. SWIFT, multibank reporting), vendor selections, organizational and process improvements, and TMS implementations
- Provide treasury, risk management and technology advisory services to our clients
- Playing a key role in client communication, relationship development and retention
- Ensuring products/deliverables meet contract/ work plan specifications and deadlines
- Develop tools, methodologies and assets for project delivery
- Involvement in expanding our service offering and business growth through involvement in sales, proposals and development of new business strategies
- Mentoring of junior professionals
Requirements / Profile
- 4+years of consulting or major corporation treasury or bank treasury experience with focus on technology including treasury management systems such as Reval, Kyriba, Wall Street, PeopleSoft, SAP, SunGard (“TMS”)
- Experience with treasury transformations, vendor selections, TMS implementations
- Entrepreneurial in nature: resourcefulness; flexibility; creativity; energy and versatility
- Strong presentation, consulting, project management, client, and training/mentoring skills
- Strong executive presence and good communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead a team and to establish credibility as a trusted advisor with clients
- Good working knowledge of cash management, FX, Debt capital markets and interest rate risk management
- Experience and good knowledge of system implementations lifecycles
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- General understanding of the relationship among business, protection, technology and industry issues and characteristics
- Travel within North America up to 80% is required
- MBA,CPA, CTP, or CFA preferred
- Existing relationships with one or more of Reval, Kyriba, Wall Street, PeopleSoft,SAP, SunGard user community is a plus
- New York, Chicago or Bay Area, location is preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.