Finance Transformation Senior Consultant, Finance & Administration
The Finance & Administration Transformation group is an internal consulting group that partners with the Deloitte CFO and Finance leadership to shape the future of Finance at Deloitte. Some examples of these initiatives include leading a Finance Transformation for global Deloitte firms, assessing the Finance & Administration’s organizational structure and strategic priorities, identifying and implementing digital finance solutions, and helping the Deloitte businesses achieve predictable, profitable growth.
Work you’ll do
You’ll be working with managers and senior managers in the Transformation group to identify and execute strategic initiatives that pave the way to achieving our vision of a world-class Finance organization. You will support efforts to identify leading practices, improve processes, enhance systems, and realign the Finance organization to realize opportunities. These initiatives are high visibility projects sponsored by the Deloitte CFO to help Finance achieve its long-term goals.
Specifically, as a Senior Consultant, you will help lead workstreams within the context of a larger effort, gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing actionable recommendations. You will help present your team’s findings to senior Finance stakeholders, implement recommendations, and begin to build long-term trusted advisor relationships with Finance counterparts. Specific tasks will include creating PowerPoint presentations to communicate and influence senior Deloitte leadership, both within Finance & Administration as well as other functions. You may also develop, own and modify detailed Excel models to conduct what-if analyses and perform other analytical tasks.
The ideal candidate will be curious, analytical, and confident, with a natural drive exceed immediate project requirements. A genuine passion for Transformation, combined with relationship-building, leadership, and communication skills will be key to success.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Finance Transformation, Organizational Transformation or Strategy Consulting; previous work experience with a top-tier consulting firm preferred
- Empowered self-starter comfortable taking lead on initiatives with an ability to effectively collaborate across teams
- Strategic thinker with the ability to make connections across workstreams and matrixed organizations
- Demonstrated strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including facility with Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- MBA Preferred
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to logically structure issues and determine recommended resolutions
- Strong executive presence and the ability to work with and influence senior leaders
- Detail-oriented with ability to plan, prioritize, and make decisions on multiple time-sensitive projects
- Strong commitment to integrity and confidentiality
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we help you shape the future direction of your career. We offer comprehensive development planning as well as training, mentoring, and coaching to help you grow from within. From hands-on experience to increases in responsibility to rewarding teamwork, Deloitte nurtures talent by providing supportive leadership.
From developing a standout resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. But don’t take our word for it: Be inspired by the stories of our people.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.