Finance Strategy & Transformation – Senior Consultant
Work you’ll do
Help CFOs and Finance Executives elevate their role through the design and implementation of innovative strategies across multiple Finance domains. Senior Consultants oversee junior practitioners (as needed), manage day-to-day peer client relationships, and gain exposure to multiple industries while also building an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP. Core focus areas include:
- Finance Strategy:
- Finance capability and maturity assessment
- Finance visioning, business case, and roadmap development
- Service delivery model strategy
- Capital allocation strategy
- Finance organization design
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A):
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting optimization
- Zero-based budgeting (ZBB)
- Cost and profitability management optimization
- Management reporting and analytics design
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) design
- Finance Operations:
- Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and Record-to-Report optimization
- Finance controllership
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Global Business Services:
- Shared services design, stand-up and/or consolidation
- Business process outsourcing
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
- Bachelor’s degree & 5+ years’ OR MBA & 2+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Finance Strategy
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Finance Operations
- Global Business Services
- Financial modeling and/or business case development
- Travel 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience overseeing a team of resources
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.