Are you interested in working with clients in the renewable energy sector to guide them through their biggest decisions? If so, this is your opportunity to join our dedicated team of financial modelers. We focus on market-leading decision support services in the context of transactions, business planning and operational assessments. You will have an opportunity to work with some of the largest clients and gain exposure to a range of industries and business situations.
Work you’ll do
As a Manager in our Modeling Advisory Practice you will:
- Take a lead role in supporting clients throughout decision making processes
- Develop and deliver financial models and supporting analysis to clients for transactions, strategic business planning and operational decision making
- Provide advice and support to clients throughout engagements by leveraging a technical and commercial skillset to analyze, interpret, and communicate actionable outcomes from our financial models
- Help drive overall business development activities for the Modeling Advisory Practice – focusing on both internal and external marketing, industry eminence, and financial modeling service offerings
- Coach junior practitioners in their growth and make significant contributions to practice and business development initiatives
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
Working across industry sectors, from Fortune 500 companies to government agencies, we bring deep experience in valuing, modeling and analyzing business interests and their underlying assets, including real estate, fixed assets, intellectual property and complex financial instruments. We have a highly specialized approach connected with a deep understanding of our client’s businesses and markets, which enables us to provide insights related to the full spectrum of business transactions from mergers and acquisitions to litigation and disputes. This allows us to help our clients identify opportunities for growth and long-term advantage. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Valuation & Modeling practice
- 4+ years of Financial modeling
- 2+ years of experience in project finance modeling along with Solar, Wind, and other forms of Renewable Energy
- 2+ years of experience working for a Consulting Firm specifically working in financial modeling, strategic planning, managing client relationships, creating and delivering client service work that exceeds client expectations, communicating(both written and oral) complex technical issues to non-technical staff
- Must be flexible with the potential travel requirements of client service engagements (up to 75%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business major
- CPA, CFA, MBA or other equivalent designation
- Experience in VBA
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.