Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The refining assets consist of refineries operated in Tyler and Big Spring, Texas, El Dorado, Arkansas and Krotz Springs, Louisiana with a combined nameplate crude throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day.
The logistics operations primarily consist of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek US Holdings, Inc.and its affiliates own approximately 63% (including the 2 percent general partner interest) of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE:DKL) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets.
The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
Designs and develops IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. Performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications. Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
- Design and develop business applications primarily in support of Finance, Supply chain, Maintenance and Reporting operations for Corporate, Refinery, Terminals and Pipelines using, SAP, EAM, Reporting tools and SQL Server.
- Work with cross-functional teams to meet company objectives following the software development Methodology. Individual must have a thorough understanding of standard development practices with the ability to make recommended enhancements.
- Responsible for the analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of service desk incidents for business applications and reporting.
- Configure, maintain and deploy changes in compliance with software development life cycle (SDLC) procedures. Also, ensure the steps taken do not have a negative effect on the production environment.
- Assist business users in using available tools to deploy the solutions efficiently.
Required Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience:
At least 5 years of related experience. Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience. Master’s or MBA degree typically preferred.
Preferred Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience:
Requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline and basic knowledge of related job disciplines. Solves complex problems. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or may have accountability for on-going activities or objectives. Acts as a resource for those with less experience. Level at which career may stabilize for many years or until retirement.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.