Imagine New Horizons…
Dassault Systèmes’ SOLIDWORKS Finance team is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their amazing team.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
Reporting to the CFO, this individual is responsible for the strategic and financial analysis of SolidWorks Corporation. This person will be the prime support for sales analytics. He/She will work with senior management to develop financial models and metrics that will support business decision making.
Core FP&A team objectives:
- Sales and Revenue Analytics
- Planning – Forecasting & Budgeting
- Establishing strong relationships with senior management
- Develop and enhance reporting distributed to management across the company
Your Challenges Ahead
As a member of the FP&A team, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with senior management to ensure sales operating results and metrics are helping to drive future decision making
- Sales and Revenue Modeling to provide financial budgets and forecasts
- Partner with Sales team daily on business activities ranging from results tracking, forecasting, promotions, large or complex deals, etc.
- Define, produce and track worldwide operating metrics and reporting
- Interact with Shared Services Accounting team to ensure accuracy of results
- Propose solutions that translate business requirements into automated analyses
- Ad hoc analyses as needed
Your Key Success Factors:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years experience in Finance Business Partner role
- Strong understanding of Financial and Accounting principles
- Think strategically and anticipate cross-functional, operational, and financial impacts
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with both internal and external parties
- Good communication and negotiations skills with a naturally inquisitive mind-set
- KPI sensitive, analytical and eager to interpret data analysis or reports
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple disparate sources and distill key insights
- Knowledge of TM1 and SQL preferred