Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets – passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment – Dana provides the world’s original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
Dana Incorporated is seeking to fill the position of Financial Analyst in the Light Vehicle Drive Systems Forecasting & Reporting group. This position is responsible for supporting the sales teams with the global net new business process and growth tracking system as well as track global pricing actions. The analyst will provide financial support by auditing and documenting new business quotes and ensure compliance to corporate standards. It is a high exposure position and requires the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, regions and business functions.
- Support in the Net New Business and Sales backlog reporting and coordinating with the sales teams
- Assist in the planning and monthly forecast processes – consolidation, analytics and reporting
- Manage the global pricing forecast process and reporting system
- Audit and document the net new business opportunities in the Salesforce system
- Prepare variance analysis, reporting and consolidate business submissions
- Pro-actively monitor the system for potential reporting issues, alert stakeholders and develop plan to help address.
- Recommend process improvements to reduce time and waste in system administration tasks.
- Prepare Ad Hoc projects, management reports and information for Dana leadership and special projects as required.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Creativity and out-of-the box thinking to resolve issues
- Experience with advanced Excel functions and modeling for financial analysis
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels within and outside Dana in a professional manner and the ability to work in a team environment
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
- 1-3 years in a manufacturing setting, preferably automotive industry experience
- Experience querying databases
- Bachelors in Business, Economics, or Finance
- MBA a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.