In this role as a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be focused on providing analytical support for our Pharmacy Gross Margin team, to drive actionable business insights. You will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and monthly analysis for Long Term Care Pharmacy Gross Margin. In this job you will interact with many other teams such as LTC Internal Operations, the Payer Relations team, the Inventory department and LTC Accounting. We are looking for individuals with a strong understanding of financial/corporate budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. Superior analytical and communication skills are equally important in this role, as you will be interacting with senior management on a regular basis. This is a highly visible role in providing senior management with the information they need to make critical business decisions.
- Track and analyze financial performance for CVS Long Term Care Pharmacy Gross Margin, including the impact of internal and external trends on the business
- Support the development of the annual budget and periodic forecast deliverables
– Maintain and improve complex financial models used to project short- and long-term sales and gross margin performance
- Act as a key liaison between Finance and various business units to ensure that financial forecasts align with current trends and market conditions
- Help support the long-term financial planning process and other strategic initiatives
- Provide analytical support for ad hoc analysis as requested by senior management and as opportunities present themselves
3 or more years of finance, pricing, or data analysis experience
- 1+ years of experience preferred
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles or experience with pricing and metrics analysis
- Extensive knowledge of workstation software: Excel or spreadsheet, Word or document, Access or database, PowerPoint or graphics.
- Proven ability to perform well and with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills with all levels, and the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Experience/exposure with SAP Planning; Analysis for Office
Verifiable Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.