Pulled from the full job description
Employee stock purchase plan
Full Job Description
Product Marketing Manager
We are Growing and with Growth, Comes Opportunity. Are you ready for your next opportunity?
Cutera, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUTR) is a leading aesthetics device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a worldwide distribution footprint. We are a fast-paced, high-tech medical device company looking for the right person to help grow our business.
The Company’s technology enables physicians to provide sophisticated solutions for a wide range of medical aesthetic applications including improving the skin’s appearance through the treatment of superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions, unwanted hair removal, improvement in skin laxity and wrinkles, and body contouring and sculpting.
Please visit www.cutera.com for more information about Cutera.
The Product Marketing Manager serves on the marketing team as the key product, market, and competitive expert for assigned products. This position will run the development and execution of strategic and tactical marketing plans to fuel growth in Cutera’s global product portfolio. This person will work closely with the R&D and Engineering, Sales, Clinical, and Customer Service departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop & execute programs to drive market share growth with an emphasis on existing & emerging competitive threats in the marketplace.
- Build rapport with the field sales team and serve as Product and Clinical Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the company as it relates to assigned products and competitive products.
- Develop global product marketing plans by preparing objectives, strategies, tactics, and profit and loss projections, and manage product lifecycles and realization of financial targets for Cutera’s products, consumable utilization.
- Responsible for preparing and executing new product launch plans for product lines assigned.
- Identify strategic, new product ideas that optimize organizational goals and objectives by evaluating competitors’ products coupled with determining market share and market trends.
- Build harmonious relationships with existing key leaders in the aesthetic community and develop relationships with potential Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and develop a stable of speakers and luminaries specific to the product.
- Provide brand input for the creation and implementation of advertising, promotional campaigns. Partner to develop selling tools, event assets, presentations, and customer-facing materials, and customer success stories.
- Increase market exposure for your product through social media and PR in partnership with our Marketing Communications team.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects/programs and obtain results independently and through others
- Ability to work in a highly competitive market environment and develop creative & effective strategies to gain market share
- Confirmed experience developing and nurturing relationships with clinicians and KOL’s
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. MBA is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in a marketing function with a consistent record over 5 years of success of relevant experience in medical device sales.
- Deep understanding of the North American and global aesthetic markets, with strong and significant connections to top dermatology and aesthetic practices and physicians. Knows top KOLs personally, and has strong connections and network industry-wide
- Approximately 30% – 40% travel required
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary plus Bonuses
- 401(k), vacation, comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.