The Senior Financial Analyst, Global FP&A, provides financial planning, reporting and analysis for the management team at Crocs. This individual will support a spectrum of business activities from high-level consolidated financial overviews for monthly and quarterly reporting to detailed variance analysis supporting the D&L function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare monthly reporting and analysis for management review
- Analyze monthly results in comparison to budgets, forecasts, and prior year
- Drive process improvement around the analysis of D&L costs
- Partner with regional finance teams to ensure consistent reporting practices
- Provide cost center management for strategic leaders in the organization
- Drive financial modeling improvements in planning and forecast to enhance process efficiencies
- Manage SAP/BPC support for the Region Finance teams
- Generate materials for senior leadership and the board of directors
- Generate/create ad-hoc reports and analyses
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Economics, MBA a plus and/or relevant experience
- 5+ years of related work experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Self-motivated and hungry to learn
- Strong technical abilities demonstrating robust knowledge of Microsoft Excel analysis skills
- Prior experience with SAP, SAP BPC, and Microsoft Power BI
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting techniques as well as proficiency with financial analysis and projections
- Ability to meet high-pressure deadlines when necessary
- Coachable and independent
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.