Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- The Leveraged Finance Origination (LFO) team, part of the Leveraged and Acquisition Finance group within Capital Markets & Advisory is seeking a full-time Associate.
- Credit Suisse is known for allowing new Associates to take on as much responsibility as they can handle. However, we do so in an environment that encourages and supports your growth and development.
- As an Associate to VP, your primary responsibilities will be to assist senior members of the team in the preparation of pitching materials and in the day-to-day interaction with clients, including execution / syndication of live transactions across multiple industry segments
- Expected to synthesize information from diverse sources through timely financial analysis and market research, and communicate it optimally to senior coverage officers.
- Strong communication skills are needed to deliver structuring views, transaction ideas and potential business opportunities to senior coverage officers and clients
Interested applicant must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least 1 to 4 years of Investment Banking experience, preferably focusing on Leveraged Finance. Or have completed a 3-year analyst program at a reputable bank. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks applicant with a common set of abilities:
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Proven experience in Leveraged Finance, M&A and capital raising
- Ability to efficiently handle deal teams
- Detailed understanding of deal structuring
- Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
- Proven academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting is a plus!
- Strong communication skills
- Results-oriented with capability to perform independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced and a time sensitive environment.
- Hardworking with ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Proven leadership abilities and problem solving skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.