Who We Are – About Core Digital Media
Core Digital Media is focused on empowering people to improve their lives financially. For the last 20+ years, our websites LowerMyBills, MyWalletJoy and PolicyPilot has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through our relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services and personal finance
Who We Are Looking For
Core Digital Media is looking for a qualified finance professional to join their finance team. The Senior Financial Analyst will provide analysis, metrics and generate insights that support key company initiatives. The analyst will serve as a business partner in a cross-functional capacity with leadership across finance & accounting, business analytics, technology and marketing. This position will work directly with business partners on a weekly basis and will be responsible for weekly and monthly forecast, monthly close, variance analysis and reporting packages.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with Finance during month-end close to ensure complete and accurate accruals and financial statements.
- Identify key variance drivers to explain variances in budgets and forecasts for month-over-month, quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year analysis.
- Collaborate with budget owners to coordinate annual plan & forecast inputs while providing monthly performance-to-budget reporting.
- Provide ad hoc financial statement modeling and in-depth analysis to drive intelligent decision making.
- Prepare monthly financial management reports including but not limited to financial statement summaries, operating KPI’s and cash flows.
- Analyze business results, KPIs, trends, and critical business insights to the Group’s leadership team on a weekly basis.
- Partner with Analytics, Product and Sales to implement accurate forecast processes for overall company performance, individual department performance and various KPI’s.
- Assist Finance team with internal and external audit requests.
- Improve operational efficiency by streamlining processes and enhancing reporting automation.
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- Bachelor’s in Finance or other relevant business field
- At least 3-4 years of corporate finance experience
- MBA and/or CPA a plus, not required
- Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills required, experience with Adaptive Insights and Workday a plus
- Strong track-record of business partnership, financial planning, and analytical experience
- Proven ability developing and improving processes to make reporting better, faster and easier
- Ability to parse complex financial analysis into meaningful communications for business leaders
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill with the ability to process data from multiple sources
- Attention to detail, but also ability to see the big picture
- Flexibility in prioritizing in a fast-paced, growth environment