As the Sales and Operations Planning Analyst, you will be a key member of ConMed corporate team responsible for S&OP, Supply Chain, Inventory Analytics related projects. You will report to and work closely with Sr. Manager, Corporate S&OP Orthopedics and have primary responsibility for managing backorders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating FG Forecast via baseline analysis, feedback consolidation / forecast collaboration. Finalize the forecast and upload.
- Oversee and manage all Corporate S&OP activities for assigned business units. Make sure that item-level forecast of all finished goods sustaining products are reviewed and updated every month using ConMed Forecasting system.
- Achieve and maintain forecast accuracy target to help planning meets its goal for smooth production and improved inventory turns.
- Responsible for managing OUS/DC Allocation
- Regularly hold, lead, and attend General Surgery S& OP Meetings to review General Surgery sales and budget analysis by product family vs forecast.
- Generate, analyze, and present detailed planning reports such as: DSR Report, GS Customer detail report, GS Regular Customer Orders, GS Open Orders analysis, GS S&OP Forecast Report, Live Distribution Report, etc.
- Perform detailed analysis on GS EOM/EOQ on unshipped
- Work closely with OUS DCs Management to oversee and manage the OUS DC Inventory & Service Levels goals set by the management.
- Act as a LINK between Global Operations and Global Sales /Marketing / Customer Service groups. Engage the necessary levels of management to drive the right level of decisions.
- Manage the monthly Pre-S&OP / Forecast Collaboration and Quarterly Executive S&OP process by maintaining strong relationship / communication with Global Marketing, Sales, Operations and Finance group. Lead the Corporate S&OP / Business Planning meetings by locations.
- Set and Monitor the Service Level / Safety Stock / Inventory Policies across manufacturing locations to ensure that it meets corporate service levels and inventory goals.
- Work closely with Location Manufacturing / Planning management to identify potential forecasting & inventory problems that could be resolved with early identification and proper handling.
- Standardize the process for reporting information in the S&OP ensuring that the right level of information is available to the right audience at the right time. Design and develop advance level S&OP and Analytics reports / presentations as outlined by the Corporate Director.
- Initiate and lead continuous improvement process (CIP) projects within corporate S&OP domain. Manage all stages of project if necessary, including presentation to upper management.
- Work closely with Corporate S&OP Director to establish core S&OP and Analytics processes as well as establish a cadence for all S&OP events in the supply chain.
- Interact regularly with cross-functional partners including internal and external manufacturing operations, supply planning, customer service, distribution, finance and quality to resolve issues regarding their areas of responsibility. Work with domestic and international manufacturing locations. Support the sales & operations process, projects and supply chain activities with analyses, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Participate in system upgrades, enhancements and implementations.
- Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks.
Leave your footprint
- Must have at least 1 – 5 years solid S&OP / Supply Chain experience. Experience with the use of one or more forecasting software packages (Smoothie preferred). Experience with ORACLE and MANMAM ERP system is a plus.
- BS or BA in Mathematics, Statistics, Business or a related field.
- MS, MBA & APICS a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Short & long term disability plus life insurance – cost paid fully by CONMED
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) – company match dollar for dollar up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan – allows stock purchases at discounted price.Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option #3.