The Clinic Accountant will assist with the accounting process for multiple subsidiaries within the organization and work closely with the Director of Operational Accounting to prepare monthly financials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and record journal entries, including generating supporting schedules and documentation.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to multiple external systems and data sources.
- Analyze monthly clinic P&L’s for discrepancies and issues.
- Research and resolve/explain unexpected variances and fluctuations.
- Assist with external audits.
- Provide assistance and support to the Accounting Manager.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Develop and maintain positive, collaborative working relationship with direct supervisor and co-workers.
- Experience in using ERP systems, especially NetSuite
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to recognize when priorities need to shift
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- 2-3 years of corporate experience preferreD
At Confluent Health we offer a full range of benefits. This includes health, dental, and vision insurance; 401k company matching program, maternity leave, PTO, holidays off, and so much more!