At Command Alkon, we turn passion into innovation. Our market-leading, next-generation solutions and services create incredible experiences for our customers, and our career opportunities and culture create amazing experiences for you.
As the Leading Supplier Collaboration Platform for Heavy Work, Command Alkon solutions deliver supply chain integration and frictionless digital collaboration across the heavy construction ecosystem. We are a community of creative thinkers and professionals who strive to make businesses more efficient and effective. This is just one of the reasons why we were named to Fast Company’s Annual Recognition of World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020.
The Mergers and Acquisitions Finance Leader will be responsible for leading merger and acquisition transactions through cross-functional due diligence organization. This position will have extensive interaction with both internal and external business leaders.
This role requires outstanding analytical and advisory skills, M&A skills, the ability to plan, management of multiple projects, excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
The position will report to the CFO and can be located at the Global Headquarters in Birmingham, AL or can work remotely.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare executive team and board reporting to private equity owners (Thoma Bravo)
- Coordinate with company lenders on potential acquisitions
- Lead financial due diligence of potential acquisitions, directing external finance and tax consultants in their diligence
- Analyze diligence materials, using them to form financial assumptions and risks of potential acquisitions
- Build financial models for potential acquisitions that incorporate relevant diligence findings
- Develop potential acquisition synergies and strategy
- Work with private equity owners on various modeling and analysis
- Work closely with FP&A and Accounting teams
- Participate in FP&A deliverables
What You’ll Bring
- MBA or equivalent buy-side acquisition experience REQUIRED
- Private Equity or investment banking analyst experience REQUIRED
- Knowledge of SaaS business model REQUIRED
- ADVANCED knowledge of MS Excel REQUIRED
- Experience in buy-side acquisition process
- Ability to build complex financial models and presentations with conclusions and recommendations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with acquisition target contacts, company management, board and private equity ownership
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Must show initiative – be a self-starter and work with a sense of urgency
Why work for Command Alkon?
Command Alkon, voted one of Birmingham’s Best Places to Work for 3 years in a row, is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama and has offices in locations around the globe. When you choose Command Alkon, you aren’t only making an impact on your career – you’re impacting the world in which we live. Command Alkon is leading a change in the industry with continuous growth and expansion into new markets; giving you the opportunity to make real contributions that will benefit billions of people, all around the world, every single day.
We take pride in a culture that promotes sustainability, creative problem-solving, and the well-being of our employees. We invest in developing your talents with training and mentorship, and we challenge you with engaging work that ensures you can make an impact and build your skills. To be a company of tomorrow, we must continuously move forward and be the stewards of change. Come be part of something much bigger than yourself!
Command Alkon strives to be an employer of choice, offering a comprehensive benefit package and perks that include:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Casual dress code
- Generous family medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid life insurance, short term disability and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free soft drinks and hot beverages
Find out more at http://www.commandalkon.com/careers/
Command Alkon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.