FreeWheel is hiring a New York-based Senior Associate, Product Commercialization and Strategy for the FreeWheel Marketplace product vertical.
In this position, you will be directly influencing the product and commercial strategy for one of FreeWheel’s most strategic assets: FreeWheel’s Marketplace technology. Not only will you be working with some of FreeWheel’s most innovative product teams and directly with clients, but you’ll have regular interactions with FreeWheel’s leadership. This highly visible role represents a unique opportunity to not only have a significant impact on FreeWheel’s business, but it also provides a platform to grow your career and open up paths to leadership positions in several functional areas, including product, revenue, marketing and business operations.
You will act as a subject matter expert on FreeWheel’s Marketplace technology. You will be responsible for driving global commercial strategy, influencing product developments, bringing new products & packages to market, and supporting the revenue teams. You will act as the Commercial Lead across assigned product areas, working alongside the Product Managers and members of the Client Services and Engineering teams.
This role reports to the Director, Product Commercialization and Strategy for Marketplace.
- Act as subject matter expert on the marketplace solution landscape in the TV and advertising technology ecosystem.
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders in an effort to collaborate and drive the commercial strategy for FreeWheel’s Marketplace products for the TV segment.
- Contribute to product planning through development of business cases and by representing the voice of the customer.
- Work cross functionally with product, marketing, client services and engineering to develop cohesive go to market plan for upcoming product offerings.
- Manage the implementation of the go-to-market plan and overall launch & release of new products in market.
- Drive product adoption and usage rates by managing ongoing product sales pipeline.
- Provide support in-market & partner with sales teams to drive product understanding and adoption among customers and prospects
- 2-5 years product management, product strategy or product marketing experience at an advertising technology business or TV broadcaster. Previous programmatic or marketplace experience highly desired
- In-depth understanding of the programmatic and TV and digital video advertising market
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, ability to work with some ambiguity and high emotional intelligence
- Comfort working cross functionally & experience project managing large scale go-to-market projects
- Quick learner and ability to understand technology opportunities and challenges at a business level.
- Experience interacting directly with clients
- Passion for media & advertising, technology, and working in a rapidly changing market
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency required (PowerPoint & Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer