United States of America
03: Building 03 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Our Propeller System team has an opening for a Senior Manager. This position will involve preparing and approving proposals for customers, primarily to the U.S. Government, and responsible for all Accounting Controls, including Sarbanes Oxley and Government Controls.
Primary responsibilities for proposals include:
- Supporting proposal preparation, fact finding, and negotiations and will work closely with departments throughout Propeller and Actuation Systems in this effort. The position will identify customer specific needs regarding proposal content and format; and collecting, formatting and disclosing cost and pricing data for specific contract actions.
- Gaining exposure to propellers and actuation bills of material, procurement, future technologies, engineering changes, forward pricing rates, and government proposal compliance.
- Ensuring proposals are compliant with Federal Acquisition Regulations and Public Law.
- Assist with development of creative pricing solutions when complex customer requirements require new approaches.
- Generating Business cases to ensure proposals align with the business goals.
- Deliver presentations to Propeller Systems and/or Actuation Systems management and customers in support of pricing activities, and work with other Collins organizations on cross-functional process improvement teams that relate to the proposal process.
Primary responsibilities for controls include:
- Lead the annual Sarbanes Oxley compliance requirements including the annual risk and controls gap assessments and yearend closing memos.
- Assign and approval all testing completed by the finance team
- Coordination and preparation of various reporting requirements surrounding Internal Controls as requested by leadership.
- Lead Accounting Control Assessment reviews as required and assist in other reviews as needed; including Internal and External Audits.
- Lead the annual GCRS compliance requirements
- Approving account reconciliations
- Support Propeller Systems finance in process improvement activities and other projects.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Proposals and Pricing, Engineering BOMs, Finance or Supply Chain
- MBA or advanced graduate degree preferred
- Preferred fields include Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance or Business Management
- 5 or more years’ experience in Federal or Military Supplier Contracts, Proposals and Pricing, with detailed understanding of FAR, TINA and DCMA contracting process preferred
- Experience managing audit readiness and experience interacting with external auditors
- Experience with pricing systems such as SAP or ProPricer
- Excellent social skills and ability to foster positive relationships within the industry
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal, organizational, and facilitation skills
- Outstanding formal and informal presentation skills, comfortable interacting with customers and senior management
- Proven effective utilization of Six-Sigma, Continuous Improvement, or Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) and a history of driving process improvements. UTC ACE Associate Certification preferred
- You are comfortable working with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Working knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems preferred
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems, cargo systems, and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick – Incentives for a Healthy You
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.