Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 98203 – Morristown, Tennessee, United States
Do you want to be part of a team that is building a future to smile about? What about having the opportunity to connect with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions?
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
We invite applicants for the position of Senior Financial Analyst at Morristown, Tennessee, a growing, global strategic oral care site. This role is responsible mainly for Burlington plant Costing & Inventory activities, as well as some activities for Tennessee plant, including but not limited to:
- Participate on Plant cross-functional continuous improvement teams as appropriate for both Tennessee and Burlington plants
- Material Loss/Gain analysis and support continuous improvement projects for both plants
- Coordinate with Burlington technician payroll in collaboration with local HR
- Coordinate relationship with business partners (CBS) on cost revisions, month-end activities
- Collaborate with Burlington Plant Engineering on Capital Management program
- Supervises Capital Projects against defined objectives and development / validation of support Financials
- Provides input on Fixed Assets (Capital Projects) for Budget & LE’s
- Reviews capitalized projects for appropriateness
- Coordinates, performs, documents Fixed Assets physical count, and validation of results (e.g. potential write offs)
- Support Burlington and Tennessee business partners on Supply Chain Reimagined development to support margin growth by
- Developing simulations to determine impact of changes as vital and provide reporting and analysis to business partners on impact to P&L
- Prepare estimated Product Cost for new and changed / revised formula products for both plants
- Perform Burlington Balance Sheet and Plant Variance Analyses
- Provide support in driving Burlington FTG discipline; validate potential savings, track results and ensure implementation of savings projects
- Drive Burlington budget/Cost of Sales process by ensuring adherence to timelines and data submission requirements
- Prepare annual budget facility conversion costs
- Analyze and verify budget cost changes vs. prior periods
- Identify accruals and reserve for month-end close
- Support wall to wall and cyclical physical inventory counts
- Support Burlington Sarbanes-Oxley around inventory and Fixed Assets
- Collaborate closely with other Plants and Division Finance, Procurement, Product Supply Chain and External Auditors
- Support Plant Controller with operation and special projects, as needed
Willingness and ability to work in a Plant environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines, which may require working extended/flexible hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Accounting or Finance concentration preferred.
- At least 5 years of financial or plant experience required.
- Strong relevant systems knowledge (Excel, Google, and SAP) required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills required to interact with Supply Chain Operations to investigate operational matters
- Supply Chain understanding desirable
- CPA or MBA strongly preferred
- SOX knowledge preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.