Finance Manager(Job Number: 332882)
This North America Finance position will support consolidated forecasting, planning and reporting tasks for North America, as well as manage various related projects. Critical qualities to succeed in this role include the ability to take ownership, think independently, manage projects and people, develop relationships across the company, and be willing and want to continuously build on insurance/product knowledge.
- Analyze P&L results for North America business units, particularly as it relates to plan, forecast, and prior year variances.
- Support annual plan, quarterly forecast, and quarterly close activities by owning key deliverables and overseeing staff assignments
- Prepare reporting packages and exhibits for senior management
- Support corporate deliverables (e.g. MD&A disclosures, North America Financial Supplement pages, Earnings Call preparation support) and ad hoc requests.
Skills and Experience:
- Four year degree in Business with an Accounting/Finance major (Preferred)
- 5+ years relevant experience in an accounting/financial analysis role with a large public company or in an auditing role with a large or Big 4 firm.
- CPCU, CPA, CMA, or MBA candidates (Preferred)
- Insurance accounting/financial knowledge understanding (Preferred)
- Ability to work effectively and independently with other disciplines and all levels of management/staff throughout the organization
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Strong analytical skills, including the use of various internal system applications to gather and analyze data (including TM1, PeopleSoft, Cognos, etc.)
- Ability to problem solve and work autonomously, to manage multiple projects and people, and to prioritize appropriately
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
Work Locations – Whitehouse Station – B Whitehouse Station 08889
Job – Finance
Travel – No
Job Posting – Nov 10, 2020, 2:54:38 PM