Full Job Description
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Business Analyst is responsible for providing support to Senior Leaders on business processes improvement and optimization through financial and operations analysis. This position will provide opportunities to work closely with Chiquita´s teams and support business units with specific analysis and reporting, gaining invaluable experience and exposure through interacting with many different departments within our business as well as being in contact with different management levels. This position will provide additional opportunities for growth for the right individual.
- Provide decision support to Senior Leaders through ad-hoc analysis and financial and operations modelling to drive better decisions and results
- Support and provide inputs into financial and operations processes such as forecast, budget, and strategic planning
- Deliver insight to the business through advanced data analytics
- Develop new tools, dashboards, and processes to drive scalable analysis and insight
- Collaborate with Functional and Senior leaders across the business
- Build relationships and collaborate across multiple teams to achieve impactful results
- MBA or equivalent from a reputable institution with an outstanding record – recently graduated (not more than 1 year)
- Undergraduate degree in business and/or engineering
- Relevant work experience of 2-4 years. Preferably on the fresh fruit & vegetables and/or food industries
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, drive to succeed, and proactive
- Experience running financial and operational processes and analysis.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Experience/knowledge of financial systems.
- Excellent skills in data analytics with the ability to draw concise insights from large sets of data.
- Ability to balance between detail orientation and high-level summaries while maintaining accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Experience presenting and partnering with Senior Leader levels.
- Expert communicator across different audiences, with significant prior exposure to Senior Leaders
- Fully fluent in English and Spanish are required
- Any other language management will be considered a plus
- Able to travel, inside USA and International
- Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
- Candidate may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal
- Candidate may use calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during normal workday
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties