Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world’s most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.
This role is responsible for leading finance activities related to Asset Productivity by partnering with the Retail, Asset Recovery, Commercial and Supply Chain teams to provide analysis and insight on key activities to drive growth, increase retailer advocacy, reduce cost to serve, as well as broader financial support to leadership and key stakeholders.
Responsible for creating month-end variance analyses to track performance against targets, developing and maintaining a comprehensive Retail reporting package, and developing financial analyses for Retailer Collaboration Programs to drive Asset Productivity benefits and increase CHEP’s Retail value proposition.
Additionally, this position will provide financial support for 3 Year Strategy and BSR initiatives as needed.
Number of Countries: 1
Number of Locations: Orlando, Alpharetta
- Margin optimization by improved pricing, reduced cost to serve, lower Cost of Losses.
- Successful partnering with many different stakeholders.
- Deliver on Business Unit budgeted Asset Productivity KPI’s, e.g. Capex/Sales ratio, leakage and Cycle Time improvement, better asset collection cost and lower losses.
- Develop financial and operational analyses that provide key insights to the Asset Productivity leadership team to improve business performance.
- Work with key business stakeholders to support the achievement of Business Unit budgeted Asset Productivity KPI’s, e.g. Capex/Sales ratio, leakage and Cycle Time improvement, better asset collection cost and lower losses.
- Evaluate the financial impact of key strategic and operational decisions, and in doing so, influences improved business performance and capital allocation decisions.
- Operational & financial support to Retail by providing deep functional analytical insight through modelling detailed inputs.
- Quantify financial benefits of Retail Value proposition and incentive programs, implications on IPEP and impact to P&L.
- Prepare period-end financial activities and reports analyzing key performance indicators, metrics and variance to forecast and budget.
- Develop, maintain and enhance a comprehensive Retail finance reporting package.
- Able to identify and explain the levers and drivers that will be used to deliver the strategic objectives.
- Communicate and engage with internal customers to create solid rapport.
- Coach, mentor and grow/develop talent on the team.
- Ability to work across cultures both within Finance and across the Business
- Navigating the complexity of working in a matrix structure.
- Dealing with complexity across multiple focus area’s and managing multiple stakeholders.
AP & Strategy Finance Director, NA Asset Productivity Lead, CFO, VP Retail, Retail Directors and team, VP Asset Management, Asset Management Directors and team, Supply Chain team, Commercial team.
Where appropriate, with Retailers, recyclers and Asset collection teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business finance. MBA preferred with minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Good business / commercial acumen along with financial acumen.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and the capability to manage several projects at the same time
- Experience of working under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Experience in financial modelling
- Critical thinker, can anticipate & provide scenarios for different problems
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Proven expertise in remote management and managing in a matrix experience
- Strong analytical, numerical and strategic problem-solving skills, including ability to think creatively and to adapt innovative solutions to challenges
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical capability, and problem-solving skills in a complex environment
- Effectively drive process improvement throughout the cross functional team to support the strategic pricing initiative.
- Team leadership skills, coaching & mentoring and people development skills.
Preferred Level of Work Experience
5 – 7 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at email@example.com.