Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Senior Financial Analyst
Overview of Position
Change Healthcare is seeking a Sr. Financial Analysts who will be responsible for managing the Consumer Payments, Payment Automation and P2E P&L’s working with sales, operations, and other departments to manage the monthly close process, monthly forecast, annual operating plan, and long range planning in addition to ad hoc financial analysis and modeling.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by BU Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- In depth analysis of business performance in key areas.
- Creation of models to track business changes and new products and opportunities.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the BU’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Support Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) business partners by being the first point of contact for issues and questions.
- Describe an insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to business area partners and management to drive business results.
- Understand and facilitate the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicate useful information, and to provide practical business leadership to drive business decision making across the BU.
- Identify non-value added processes within the department and seeks solutions
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance or Business. MBA a plus
- 3-5 years progressive experience in financial planning, business development, or analysis
- Modeling – Ability to create financial models for ad-hoc reporting and working with large volumes of data
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Working knowledge of BI tools such as Spotfire, Oracle, TM1/Planning Analytics and other reporting and planning/analysis applications highly desirable
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and other MS Office applications.
- Ability to summarize and present transaction volume/trends to management
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General Office Demands
- The position can be remote. However, the candidate has must be willing to work during Eastern Standard Time hours.
How much should I expect to travel?
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf .
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.