Changing the world is all in a day’s work at Chamberlain Group. Join us at the Chamberlain Group as a Sr. Finance Analyst-Global Sourcing based in our modern building in Oak Brook, IL!
This role is within CGI’s Finance function. A successful incumbent is expected to (i) Develop yearly budget and monthly financial forecasts for the Sourcing organization which will drive appropriate and timely decision making and (ii) Monitor and analyze monthly overhead spending, Purchase Price Variance, and cost reduction project results; identify relevant trends and key drivers on the reasons for variance; advise senior leadership of opportunities and risk impacting the Global Sourcing organization.
Sr. Finance Analyst-Global Sourcing Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA, CPA or CMA preferred
- 5+ years financial support of a manufacturing organization
- Working knowledge using ERP financial systems (e.g., SAP) and data analysis; ability to work and manage relationships in a matrix, corporate environment
- Outstanding English written and oral communication skills
- Cost Accounting and Supply Chain (procurement, supply chain) experience
Sr. Finance Analyst-Global Sourcing Responsibilities:
- Develop yearly budget and monthly financial forecasts for the Sourcing organization which will drive appropriate and timely decision making
- Monitor and analyze monthly overhead spending, Purchase Price Variance, and cost reduction project results; identify relevant trends and key drivers on the reasons for variance; advise senior leadership of opportunities and risk impacting the Global Sourcing organization
- Provide value-added analytical reporting on direct material spend, including ad hoc requests, to help provide the Sourcing organization a deeper understanding of cost changes and help identify additional efficiency opportunities
- Maintain and communicate status on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) which will assist the Sourcing management team with effective business decision-making
- Assist in the preparations of monthly operational reviews and other recurring deliverables
- Identify process improvements to reduce finance business process cycle times, improve financial forecast quality, and enhance information provided to leadership for business decisions
- Protect CGI’s reputation by keeping information confidential
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed
For Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
Share our immediate openings with your circle of friends, business Associates and family members. We have awesome opportunities.
This opportunity offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We’re an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods.