Skip to main nav
Risk Finance- Consultant
- Certified CISA, CIA or other standard auditing certification combined with solid internal audit experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, CPA and/or MBA combined with solid accounting experience are preferred but not required.
- A minimum of two years of experience in public accounting and/or industry performing internal audit.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams.
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of SOX, COSO, SOC 1, and SOC 2.
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical, and dependable.
- Strong project management skills.
- High energy with a commitment to quality client service.
- Strong performance within a team dynamic.