Full Job Description
We’re Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us.
The Senior Strategic Financial Analyst will be a key part of a fast paced and highly effective global Business Finance. This role will help build the financial planning structure to support business leaders in executing global strategic initiatives that drive growth for Celonis. This role will report into the Vice President, Business Finance. This role will be based in NYC- hybrid.
The Work You’ll Do:
- Finance business partnering support for our Product, Engineering and G&A functions – develop relationships as a trusted advisor with key business partners, driving support to help execute strategic financial objectives and strategy while combining business acumen with data-driven analysis to provide insightful recommendations and monitor KPIs
- Develop and deploy scalable global financial models and operational processes, including long term financial modeling and annual operating plan
- Drive comprehensive, financial planning and forecasting such as revenue, headcount and expense forecasting and reporting
- Build critical Executive and Board of Directors materials on business performance and strategic business decisions
- Develop and harmonize next level operational and financial reporting to guide leadership decisions, assess capital allocation strategies and new project ROI
- Analyze key performance indicators across supporting key business stakeholders
- Ad-hoc financial analysis with consistent exposure to senior leadership
- Communicate and present results of analysis across various levels of management
- Utilize Workday and Anaplan for management reporting and variance analysis
- BA/BS degree, concentrations in Finance, Economics, and/or Accounting preferred; MBA from top program is a plus
- 1.5+ years of progressively responsible experience in corporate finance, consulting, investment banking, or related fields. Technology and/or SaaS experience preferred.
- Highly advanced Excel skills with extreme attention to detail
- Technical experience with Anaplan, SQL, and data/BI tools is a plus
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and break down complex problems to provide clear and effective recommendations
- Impeccable analytical skills and intellectual curiosity to understand drivers and outcomesExcellent communication skills; can establish credibility, build consensus, and partner cross-functionally without direct authority
- Team player with the ability to partner cross functionally in growing global organization
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(k) matching, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
For positions in New York City only: We offer a base salary range of $81,000-$135,000 based on a Full Time Schedule. Total compensation package will include base salary + bonus/commission + equity + benefits (health, dental, life, 401k, and paid time off). Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and that the actual total compensation offer will be determined based on various factors, including, but not limited to, applicant’s qualifications, skills, experiences, and location.
Accessibility and Candidate Notices
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.