The Employee Benefit Funds (EBF) Finance Analyst extracts, organizes, and processes data, analyzes relevant information, follows procedures, adheres to controls, generates transactions and reports in Treasury/Finance systems. The EBF Finance Analyst will administer benefit plan payments and contributions; coordinate funding activities between Corporate Accounting, Corporate Treasury, Total Rewards and external service providers; and report on performance related to individual investment manager and the overall trust(s). They will need to effectively communicate, both written & oral, with internal and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree within a Finance related field; MBA or Master’s degree in related field will also satisfy this requirement
- 1-3 years of finance related experience
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Strong leadership, initiative, written & oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on decision-making
- Focus on organization, governance, audits, and controls
- Initiative to improve processes and investigate use of technology and innovation
- Proficiency in Excel for complex spreadsheets and functions
- Accuracy in reconciliations, transactions, and funding
- Prior exposure to Treasury/Finance systems
- Prior exposure to several areas of finance
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.